Friday, January 28, 2011

Tired

Of waiting, of wondering, of feeling guilty. Of not knowing what to do next or why it's always this way.
Of thinking too much, of not feeling what I should. Of trying to be strong and upbeat and purposeful and really feeling rather lost. Of walking in circles over and over again for years and being frustrated each time I end up exactly where I started. Of feeling frozen and confused and stuck and unable. Of waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and w a i t i n g.  And wishing I had known what I missed, what I should have done differently, and wishing I could just solve all the problems and make everything perfect.

2 comments:

  1. This resonates. Be encouraged, friend, for you are a strong and steady light. You are beautiful and beauty-full. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kimberly, your words are sweet and encouraging. Remember that these words are true of you as well. Your wisdom, light, and strength radiate and inspire those around you.

    ReplyDelete