Thursday, December 22, 2011

Comfort & Joy

I'm tired. Tired of warm days and bright orange and never-ending events. As much as I absolutely love it all, I'm so ready for break- I can't wait to see my family, to rest and celebrate and just be together. The idea of having 11 days in a row with no alarm clock, no emails, no making lunches or fighting traffic, no stressing about not having time to work out... just rest and joy in having one more Christmas together. I'm ready for a break from the smog and thoughts and learning so many new things, and ready to go back to a place that has barely changed, but that looks so different to me because I have changed greatly. I am thankful for a comfort and joy greater than I ever expected, and I wish peace would find those who suffer this season. May your Christmas be merry and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment